As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. StarTech #ad
19" Network Rack Wire Duct Raceway Panel, Slotted Wire Duct CMDUCT2U,Black, StarTech.com Horizontal 2U Server Rack Cable Management Finger Duct w/ Cover #adStarTech #ad
- Extreme functionality: this 2u server rack cable management system mounts to a standard 19'' 2 or 4-post rack to help you organize and maintain your networking cables in your data center. The startech.
Com advantage: startech. Com offers a 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support on this rack mount wire duct and has been the IT pro's choice since 1985. Built to last: constructed with high-quality steel and plastic, the network rack cable organizer/manager features a solid design for ultimate durability, protecting your computer and ethernet cords.
Industry compliant: adhering to the us federal trade Agreements Act TAA, this 19 inch IT-grade finger-duct patch panel cable manager and cover allows for government GSA Schedule purchases.
Reduce cable strain: the horizontal-mount wire duct raceway enables you to route your cables where needed with a series of slotted fingers on each side of the duct and pass-through holes on the back.
|Warranty||2 year warranty|
2. RAISING ELECTRONICS #ad
Raising Electronics 1U Horizontal Rack Mount Cable Management Unit with Panel Plastic 19" Rack Mount #adRAISING ELECTRONICS #ad
- Fits 19” standard equipment. Accommodates tower units, monitors, and other equipment. An included plastic panel cover offers your system a more neat and organized look.
Mounting screws included. Panel included included:unit with 12 slots for more flexibility. Light weight and durable, premium quality craftsmanship. Material：Panel Plastic.
3. NavePoint #ad
NavePoint 1U Horizontal 19-Inch Rack Mount Cable Management Raceway Duct Panel with Cover Black #adNavePoint #ad
- Ideal tool to organize and support the horizontal cables at the back of your equipment rack. Quantity: 1 panel. Rack screws Included. Mounts onto a standard 19” rack. Light weight, easy to install or remove.
4. iFJF #ad
Rack Mount Horizontal Cable Management with mounting Screws 12 Large Slot Cable Manager Finger Duct with Cover Server Cable Management, 1U 19 Inch Server Rack Wire Management System, All Metal #adiFJF #ad
- All metal, no plastic, Much stronger!1. 4 pound per set, no plastic!! - 1u 12 lager slot, Steel cover, Steel panel, Full metal with Baking paint, Capacity Cable Management With Panel.
Made of cold rolled steel, Rounded edge without cutting cable, Durable and will never rust. Mounting screws included for easy installation, server cabinet, Dimension: 2. 8* 1. 75 * 19 inch; fits in any standard 19 rack mount, server shelf and more.
5. NavePoint #ad
NavePoint 1U Plastic Rack Mount Horizontal Cable Manager Duct Raceway for 19 Inch Server Rack #adNavePoint #ad
- Mounts onto a standard 19” rack. Quantity: 1 panel. Rack screws Included. Ideal tool to organize and support the horizontal cables at the back of your equipment rack. Light weight, easy to install or remove.
6. Signum #ad
SIGNUM Cable management, horizontal, silver color FBA, IKEA #adSignum #ad
- Collects your cables and cords together. This product requires assembly. Load: 22 lb 1 oz. Product dimensions: 27 1/2" l x 6 1/4" W. Makes it easier to keep your work area tidy. Size: 27 1/2". Max. Designer: ikea of Sweden. Color: silver. Steel, Pigmented powder coating.
7. NavePoint #ad
NavePoint 1U Horizontal 19-Inch Rack Mount Cable Management Panel with 4 D-Rings 2-Inches Deep Black #adNavePoint #ad
- Ideal tool to organize and support the horizontal cables at the back of your equipment rack. Quantity: 1 panel. Four slip clip D-Rings fixed on front. Light weight, easy to install or remove. Rack Screws Included. Mounts onto a standard 19” rack.
8. StarTech #ad
StarTech.com Horizontal Lacing Bar w/ 4 inch Offset at 75 Degrees- Server Rack Cable Management- 19" Network Rack-Mount Cord Organizer- 10pk CMLB104 #adStarTech #ad
- The startech. Com advantage: startech. Com offers a 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support on this cable lacing bar and has been the IT pro's choice since 1985. It grade: this 10-pack of cable managers is ideal for large-scale implementation, and each round offset lacing bar takes up only one third of 1U and has a low profile.
Protects equipment: this metal network rack cable organizer/management panel features a round solid steel design for maximum weight capacity and ultimate durability.
Passive cooling: this high-performance metal patch cable hanger keeps your computer and ethernet cords organized, improving airflow and reducing heat-related damage to equipment. Easy mounting: each horizontal-mount server rack cable manager mounts to your 19-inch rack to help organize networking cables and protect against equipment ports in your data center.
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
9. StarTech #ad
StarTech.com 1U 19" Cable Management Organizer, EIA/ECA-310-E CABLMANAGERH, D Ring Hook Network/Server Rack Cord Manager, Data Center Horizontal Wire Panel with Passthrough Holes w/Mounting HW #adStarTech #ad
- Tech specs: 1u 19" rack cable organizer | 4 x cable pass-through | 5x routing loops | Steel construction | Mounting hardware included | 4" depth with hooks installed | EIA/ECA-310-E compliant. Startech.
Com advantage: it professionals choice for over 30 years; This 1U Rack Cable Manager is backed for 5-years by StarTech. Com, including free 24/5 North America based multi-lingual tech support.
Manage cables and equipment: d-ring hook passthrough holes with inner/outer diameters of 1. 18/1. 02in 26/30mm provide a clean and protected exit from the rack and keep bundles manageable.
Save rack space: this 1u 19" server/network rack mountable cable management organizer allows for organizing/routing cables within your rack; Low profile design leaving more room for equipment. Wide compatability: horizontal cable/wire/cord manager can be fit into any standard 19" 2 post or 4 post rack, and is easily mounted using the included M5 cage nuts and screws.