As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. kuman #ad
Kuman CNC Shield Expansion Board V3.0 +UNO R3 Board + A4988 Stepper Motor Driver with Heatsink for Arduino Kits K75 CNC Shield+UNO R3+Stepper Motor K75-CNC-UK, Red Blue #adkuman #ad
- 2 x end stops for each axis 6 in total. Mcu: atmega328, usb interface: ATmega16U2. Pwm spindle and direction pins. Runs on 12-36V DC. 4pcs a4988 stepper Motor Driver with radiator. Latest cnc shield Version 3. 0 board. 4-axis support.
2. ACEIRMC #ad
ACEIRMC 3D Printer CNC Shield V3 Engraver Expansion Board with 4X A4988 Driver Module and 4 x Radiator #adACEIRMC #ad
- Package contents: 1 x cnc shield Board 4 x A4988 Stepper Motor Driver. Pwm spindle and direction pin: pwm spindle and direction pin, A - you can copy X, 4 shaft support X, Y, Y, Z, Z or use pin D12 and D13 customize firmware perform complete shaft 4.
Main function: the extension board can be used for engraving machine or 3D printer driver. A4988 stepper motor driver board is a breakout board for Allegro's A4988 DMOS Micro stepping Driver with Translator and Overcurrent Protection;. 5. Cnc shield expansion board v3. 0 + a4988 stepper motor driver with Heatsink for Arduino Kits K75.
3. AITRIP #ad
AITRIP 3PCS A4988 V3 Engraver Drive Shield 3D Printer CNC Drive Expansion Boards for Arduino 3D Printer CNC #adAITRIP #ad
- Package included : 3pcs 3d printer CNC Expansion Board A4988 Driver Board. Stepper motor wiring as follows: 2a, can be change the position of one group, 1a, for example 2a, 2b is a group red, 1B is a group blue, yellow. In other words, six IO ports can be well managed three stepper motors.
If want to change direction, green, 2B mutually exchanged. Very convenient to use. Each road stepper motors only need two IO ports. Uses removable A4988 compatible stepper drivers. Our expansion board as a driver expansion board, can be used for engraving machines, 3D printers.
4. Ximimark #ad
Ximimark 2Pcs V3 Engraver 3D Printer CNC Expansion Shield Board A4988 Driver Board for Arduino #adXimimark #ad
- That is to say, 6 iO ports can manage 3 stepping motors very well. Coolant enable, Compact design. Stepper motor operation is cumbersome. 09 compatible. There is a total of 4 steps of the stepper motor drive module slot.
The expansion board can be used as a drive expansion board for engraving machines, etc. 4-axis support x, a-can duplicate x, z, y z, y, or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D132 x End stops for each axis 6 in total.
It can drive 4 channels without entering the motor, and each stepping motor only needs 2 IO ports. Note that this board does not include the A4988 stepper motor drive module, 3D printers, which can be purchased separately in this shop. It is very convenient to use and bid farewell to the tradition. Grbl open source firmware that runs on an uno that turns the G-code commands into stepper 37signalsPWM Spindle and direction pins.
5. Longruner #ad
Longruner CNC Shield Expansion Board V3.0 Board + A4988 Stepper Motor Driver with Heatsink #adLongruner #ad
- 0 for arduinoIDE. Runs on 12-36V DC. 2 x end stops for each axis 6 in total. Pwm spindle and direction pins. 4-axis support. Board for arduinoide, mcu: atmega328, USB interface: ATmega16U2. 4pcs a4988 stepper Motor Driver with radiator. Latest cnc shield version 3.
6. STARTOGOO #ad
STARTOGOO kuman CNC Shield Expansion Board V3.0 +UNO R3 Board + A4988 Stepper Motor Driver with Heatsink for Arduino Kits K75 CNC Shield+UNO R3+Stepper Motor K75-CNC-UK #adSTARTOGOO #ad
- Runs on 12-36V DC. 2 x end stops for each axis 6 in total. 0 r3 board. Pwm spindle and direction pins. 4pcs a4988 stepper Motor Driver with radiator. Mcu: atmega328, usb interface: ATmega16U2. Latest cnc shield version 3. 4-axis support.
7. Walfront #ad
3D Printer Engraving Expansion Board Kit Controller CNC Shield V4+Nano 3.0 Board+A4988 Driver with USB Cable for Arduino #adWalfront #ad
- Easy to operate: 2a can be controlled within the two-phase four-wire stepper motor, simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with an AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
Power dc5v interface and 7. 5-12v voltage input, compatible with GRBL for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion. Simple step and direction control interface, taking anti-static measures before you use the A4988 modules in case of short-circuit.
It is a flexible set, compatible with and most shields designed for the micro-drive laser engraving machine, with 3 axis stepper motor driver, three-axis CNC engraving machine. Released the digital io interface and the i2c interface, such as ENDSTOP, easy to connect to other modules, LCD I2C or other I2C module.
8. ICQUANZX #ad
ICQUANZX 3PCS Nano Terminal Adapter Shield Expansion Board Compatible with Arduino Nano V3.0 AVR ATMEGA328P-AU Module #adICQUANZX #ad
- It can connect a large number of digital lines for Arduino while maintaining the footprint of the original Nano. You can use this adapter to easily hook up for Arduino Nano to an outside world via hook up wires, and It can be used in conjunction with or in place of a breadboard.
It lables for arduino nano version 1.
0, however you can still use this adapter for the new version V3. 0 This item is a terminal expansion adapter, designed for Arduino Nano V3. 0 No soldering required. The board is fully assembled. It can work very well for Arduino Nano projects. It provided a nice platform for wiring circuits for Arduino Nano.
9. Arduino #ad
Arduino Uno REV3 A000066 #adArduino #ad
- Arduino is an open-source hardware, software, and content platform with a worldwide community of over 30 million active users. This board is your entry to the unique Arduino experience: great for learning the basics of how sensors and actuators work, and an essential tool for your rapid prototyping needs.
It has 14 digital input/output pins of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs, a 16 MHz quartz crystal, a USB connection, a power jack, 6 analog inputs, an ICSP header and a reset button.
Arduino uno is the most used and documented board in the world. Uno" means one in italian and was chosen to mark the release of Arduino Software IDE 1. 0, now evolved to newer releases.