As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. AITRIP #ad
Replace with ATmega328 Pro Mini Compatible with Arduino with 2 Row pin Header 10pack, AITRIP Pro Micro ATmega32U4 5V/16MHz Module Board #adAITRIP #ad
- Atmega32u4 microcontroller: the pro micro is similar to the pro mini except with an ATmega32U4 on board. On-board micro-usb connector for programming; 4 x 10-bit ADC pins; 12 x Digital I/Os. This tiny little board does all of the neat-o tricks that you're familiar with: 4 channels of 10-bit adc, 5 pwm pins, 12 dios as well as hardware serial connections Rx and Tx.
Running at 16mhz and 5v, this board will remind you a lot of your other favorite pro-compatible boards but this little guy can go just about anywhere.
The acceptable voltage range is 5 to 9 V. If you're supplying unregulated power to the board, be sure to connect to the "RAW" pin on not VCC.
We've also added a ptc fuse and diode protection to the power circuit and corrected the RX and TX LED circuit. The usb transceiver inside the 32u4 allows us to add USB connectivity on-board and do away with bulky external USB interface. This latest revision corrects the silk error from the last version of the board so that pin 14 is correctly labeled.
2. HiLetgo #ad
HiLetgo 3pcs Pro Micro Atmega32U4 5V 16MHz Bootloadered IDE Micro USB Pro Micro Development Board Microcontroller Compatible to Arduino Pro Micro Serial Connection with Pin Header #adHiLetgo #ad
- Rx and tx hardware Serial Connections. Supported by arduino IDE v1. 01. 4 x 10-bit adc pins, 12 x Digital I/Os. On-board micro-USB connector for programming. Atmega32u4 running at 5V/16MHz.
3. KOOKYE #ad
KOOKYE 10PCS Pro Micro ATmega32U4 5V/16MHz Module Board 2 Row Pin Header for Arduino Mini Leonardo #adKOOKYE #ad
- Atmega32u4 microcontroller-the pro micro is similar to the pro mini except with an ATmega32U4 on board. Usb port reinforced-this latest revision reinforced the USB port and make it more stronger solder points. Running at 16mhz and 5v, this board will remind you a lot of your other favorite Arduino-compatible boards but this little guy can go just about anywhere.
Voltage regulator-there is a voltage regulator on board so it can accept voltage up to 9V DC.
The maximum voltage allowed on the RAW pin is 9V, 6-7V input recommended. Multi-channels-this tiny little board does all of the neat tricks that you're familiar with: 9 channels of 10-bit ADC, 5 PWM pins, 12 DIOs as well as hardware serial connections Rx and Tx.
Anti-esd packagethe boards came in a box package with a pinout diagram printed on, each in their own anti-ESDElectronic Static Discharge bag with 3 rows of header pins. The usb transceiver inside the 32u4 allows us to add USB connectivity on-board and do away with bulky external USB interface. If you're supplying unregulated power to the board, be sure to connect to the "RAW" pin on not VCC.
4. ARCELI #ad
ARCELI Pro Micro Atmega32U4 5V 16MHz Bootloadered IDE Micro USB Pro Micro Development Board Microcontroller Compatible to Pro Micro Serial Connection with Pin Header #adARCELI #ad
- On-board micro-USB connector for programming. Rx and tx hardware Serial Connections. Supported by IDE v1. 01. Atmega32u4 running at 5V/16MHz. 4 x 10-bit adc pins, 12 x Digital I/Os.
5. KeeYees #ad
KeeYees Pro Micro ATmega32U4 5V 16MHz Micro USB Development Board Module Microcontroller Pack of 3pcs #adKeeYees #ad
- Just connect to the on-board micro-usb connector for programming. If this module cannot be recognized by your computer, please refer to this link to install the driver. Atmega32u4 running at 5v/16mhz, maximum voltage on the RAW pin is 9V, recommended voltage 6-7V.
The pro micro board can be powered via the micro USB connection or with an external power supply. 4 x 10-bit adc pins, 12 x digital i/Os; Rx and Tx Hardware Serial Connections.
6. OSOYOO #ad
OSOYOO Pro Micro ATmega32U4 5V/16MHz Module Board with 2 Row pin Header Replace with ATmega328 Pro Mini for Arduino #adOSOYOO #ad
- 4 x 10-bit aDC pins. On-board micro-USB connector for programming. Atmega 32u4 running at 5V/16MHz. Supported under IDE v1. 01. 12 x digital I/Os.
7. AITRIP #ad
AITRIP 5 PCS Pro Micro ATmega32U4 5V/16MHz Module Board with 2 Row pin Header Compatible with arduino Leonardo Replace ATmega328 Pro Mini 5PCS #adAITRIP #ad
- Atmega32u4 running at 5v/16mhz; compatible with Arduino IDE v1. 01. Pay attention to : 1. When you open the for arduino iDE software, could you please go to the tool and choose the board "for Arduino Leonardo".
2: the acceptable voltage range is 6 to 9 V. 4 x 10-bit adc pins, 12 x digital I/Os;Rx and Tx Hardware Serial Connections. On-board micro-USB connector for programming.
8. SparkFun #ad
Compatible with Arduino development board 5V/16MHz microcontroller AP2112 3.3V Voltage Regulator Castellated PTH pin pads Reset button Maximum 6V input, USB-C ATmega32U4, SparkFun Qwiic Pro Micro #adSparkFun #ad
- 12x digital i/os 5 are PWM capable. There is a way to fix the bootloader if needed and instructions are available online. Input maximum of 6V. Atmega32u4 running at 5v/16MHz Supported under Arduino IDE v1.
01+. Usb drivers may be needed to be installed on a computer to communicate with the board. Has onboard Reset Button. Includes uart i. E. Dimensions: 1. 3in x 07in. The atmega32u4 can have the bootloader overwritten if not used properly.
Hardware serial connections. Small compatible with arduino board. Includes reset button, 9x 10-bit ADC pins. Pth pads w/ Castellated Edges. Ap2112 3. 3v voltage Regulator. Rx and tx, qwiic connector for I2C, and SPI. On-board usb-c connector for programming. Improved version of the sparkfun pro micro.
9. DORHEA #ad
DORHEA TF Micro SD Card Slot Badusb USB Virtual Keyboard ATMEGA32U4 Module for Arduino Leonardo R3 Bad USB CJMCU #adDORHEA #ad
- Made of high quality material, solid, durable and good performance. Badusb, microsd virtual keyboard, usb, TF memory Leonardo. Volume size bytes: 3519021056. Volume size Mbytes: 3356. Volume size kbytes: 3436544.