As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
100+ Delphinium Seeds- Pacific Giant Mix- Perennial Wild Flower #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Huge, white, colorful spires grow to 4' tall. Blue, and pink flowers. This wonderful perennial is great along fences or as a natural fence-row. Acts as a bee magnet. Perennial growing instructions: It is best to chill these seeds in the refrigerator for 1 week before planting.
75% germination. I find it to be a great companion crop for squash and melons. Prefers cool weather. I cover them lightly with a damp not wet! potting soil mix and put them in the coolest part of the basement. Grown in 2022 for the 2023 season.
2. Outsidepride #ad
1000 Seeds, Bouquets, Outsidepride Delphinium King Arthur Tall Garden Cut Flowers for Vases, Arrangements #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sow delphinium seeds and create a mass display of these stately yet lovely old-fashioned favorites. The pacific giant delphiniums are great for the back of the flower border, or in an island border, they can be a lovely feature plant.
Grows in usda zones 3 - 8 as a perennial, upright plant with large spikes reaching 70 inches in height.
King arthur delphinium flowers are deep royal-violet with the center white 'bee. Such beautiful flowers demand a second glance! Protect the plants from wind and fertilize each month during the growing season. Sowing rate: 2 - 3 seeds per plant to being growing King Arthur delphiniums.
3. RAISE ME UP #ad
RAISE ME UP: Seeds Red Lark Larkspur Giant Delphinium Annual Flowers #adRAISE ME UP #ad
- Tired of long texts of growing instructions? Enjoy our easy and clear steps that will help you get started from scratch. What are raise up me seeds - high germination rate and vigor; Optimal moisture content; Free from objectionable weed seeds; Genetically pure; Fast and uniform emergence of seedling; Optimum size and shape.
Growing tips - dig into your new gardening adventure with our growing guide to help you make the most of your landscape.
Contact us - how can we help you today? You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers on anything. But if you're new to gardening, it can be difficult to know where to start. Give the gift of learning! Instead of quickly consumed snacks or trinkets, give your friends an experience they’ll always remember.
Still, it doesn't have to be complicated; when you break your project down into manageable steps, you can ease into gardening at your own pace. Gift - get creative with your gift ideas! if you're feeling stumped when it comes to gift ideas, here are a no-fail client gifts. Number of seeds - The waterproof package of seeds includes 70 seeds.
4. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Delphinium Larkspur Rocket Wild Flowers, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Remove from refrigeration and plant the seed directly outdoors in a prepared seedbed. Press the seed into the soil and lightly cover. The blooms last 1 – 2 months and are so rewarding and enjoyable. Larkspur is perfect for the old-fashioned flower garden! This annual grows usda zones 3 - 9 reaching a height of 36 inches.
Grow in full sun to partial shade and in moist, well-drained soil. Keep the seed container in the refrigerator for 2 weeks.
Sowing rate: 7 ounces per 1, 000 square feet or 18 pounds per acre. This tall annual gives a graceful performance in the flower border with lace-like leaves and showy blooms.
Space the plants 12 - 18 inches apart. The seed needs to have a cold treatment before planting. They easily reseed themselves. Rocket has a mix of colors with shades of white, lilac and pink. Deadhead spent flowers if reseeding is not desired. Larkspur is usually resistant to deer. With a temperature of 50F, germination is usually within 28 days. Keep the seed moist continuously.
5. HTERDR #ad
HTERDR Delphinium Blue Bird Delphinium Cultorum 200+ Delphinium Seeds #adHTERDR #ad
- Delphinium blooms in early and mid-summer, but if the primary flower stalks are cut off right after flowering, Delphinium can have secondary blooms in fall.
The hummingbirds and butterflies like to visit the blooming Delphinium. Delphinium blue bird blooms with elegant spikes of large, medium-blue flowers that rise from delicate mounds of textured, dark-green foliage.
Delphinium blue bird Delphinium Cultorum is a popular, tall growing, short-lived perennial. Delphinium blue bird seeds can be planted directly outdoors in spring, summer, and as one of the Pacific Giant Hybrids, or fall, this Delphinium is a tall variety that can grow up to 6 feet tall.
6. CZ Grain #ad
Grow Stately Delphinium Wildflowers, 100+ Seeds, Made in USA, Blue Delphinium Flower Seeds #adCZ Grain #ad
- Message us if there are any issues for a fast and easy solution. From Iowa. Ideal for beginners, this is the perfect gift to give on birthdays, and children alike.
See the excitement in their eyes as they experience growing indoor bonsai trees. Made in usa: hand packaged and Shipped for CZ Grain. Cz grain specializes in exotic and rare plants to grow.
Healthy seeds: 100+ seeds of Blue Delphinium. Grow or gift: for mom, masters, dad, anniversaries, holidays, him or her, housewarming or any other occasion. Easy to Grow. Cz grain guarantee: satisfaction guaranteed. Stunning color: vibrant Blue flowers are a real sight to see and garner much attention.
7. Outsidepride #ad
Arrangements, 100 Seeds, Bouquets, Outsidepride Delphinium Magic Fountains Cherry Blossoms White Bee Garden Cut Flowers for Vases #adOutsidepride #ad
- This shorter variety only reaches up to 36 inches and should not require staking. It features lovely cherry blossoms with a white eye, or "bee". They thrive in rich, deeply worked soil that drains well. This perennial grows in uSDZ Zones 3 - 8 and grows 36 inches tall.
Sow 2 - 3 of these flower seeds per plant and space 24 inches apart. Delphinium grow best in full sun; however, in hotter zones they may be planted in bright shade areas that still receive some direct sunlight during the day. Prefers cool, moist summer nights.
8. MOCCUROD #ad
200 Seeds Delphinium Subalpine Larkspur Dwarf Mix Flower Annual Outdoor #adMOCCUROD #ad
- An annual plant 30-50 days with a height of 10-50" 30-120 cm. Sow 1/8 inch deep. Fresh seeds, heirloom, No-GMO. Planting instructions in English are included. Sow seeds indoors 8-10 weeks before last spring frost.