As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. RadioShack #ad
RadioShack Project Enclosure Box 8 x 6 x 3 inches #adRadioShack #ad
- Standoffs are 1/4" high with holes that accepts a #4 screw. Perfect for electronic hobbies, science kits and more! Constructed of durable ABS plastic, this enclosure features four standoffs in the bottom corners to support a PC board.
Slots are provided on all four sides of the enclosure to allow a PC board to be mounted horizontally or vertically along the length or width of the enclosure. Partial cutouts for db-9, DB-15 and DB-25 connectors. Enclosure includes aluminum and plastic lids.
2. NineLeaf #ad
Nineleaf ABS Plastic Dustproof Waterproof IP66 Junction Box Universal Electrical Project Enclosure White 3 1/4" x 2 3/4" x 2 1/4" 86x74x62mm #adNineLeaf #ad
- Weather proof junction box with terminal block to provide protection against splashes of water. Ideal for outdoor use: Suitable for use in outdoor garden, workshop, yard and commercial applications.
Weatherproof: ip66 rated ensuring protection against water jets and dust from all directions, fit 20mm Cable Gland for Outdoor.
Covers to seal fixing screws blanking Cap cable entries on all 4 sides, Safe electricity supply in bad weather conditions. Protect against low pressure jets of water and dust. Model: nineleaf high quality weatherproof junction box ideal for outdoor use. Outer box size:3 1/4" x 2 3/4" x 2 1/4" 86x74x62mm.
3. BusBoard Prototype Systems #ad
Box = 3.6 x 2.6 x 1.1 in, Black ABS Plastic Box with Batt. Compartment, with PR1593P PCB, BusBoard Prototype Systems KIT-1593P Box+PCB #adBusBoard Prototype Systems #ad
- Pcb size 1. 93 x 2. 35 in 49. 0 x 59. 7 mm. Box size 3. 6 x 2. 6 x 1. 1 inches 92 x 66 x 28 mm. 4 mounting holes. Single-sided high-quality fr4 glass-epoxy circuit board, 1oz/ft2 copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering.
Lead free and RoHS compatible. 0042" holes are drilled on 01" 2. 54mm centers. Box is black abs plastic, 1 to 4 aaa, 2xaa, secured with self tapping screws included a battery compartment for 1xAA, or 1x9V battery battery holder not included and a battery door. Screws provided.
4. uxcell #ad
Uxcell 115x90x55mm/4.53x3.54x2.17inch Wateproof Electronic ABS Plastic DIY Junction Project Box Enclosure Case Outdoor/Indoor with Clear Cover #aduxcell #ad
- Inner size: 107*83*50mm/4. 21*3. 27*1. 97inchl*W*H. Waterproof: ip65; certification: CE, RoHS. Suitable for airport, small terminal, subway station, button box, sensor, signal chassis, measuring device, communication junction box and other equipment.
Package content: 1 x Junction Box, Some Screws;. Outer size: 115*90*55mm/4. 53*3. 54*2. 17inchl*W*H.
5. uxcell #ad
Uxcell 158x90x60mm/6.22x3.54x2.36inch IP65 Wateproof Electronic ABS Plastic DIY Junction Project Box Enclosure Case Outdoor/Indoor with Clear Cover #aduxcell #ad
- Outer size: 158*90*60mm/6. 22*3. 54*2. 36inchl*W*H. Package content: 1 x Junction Box, Some Screws;. Waterproof: ip65; certification: CE, RoHS.
Inner size: 150*83*55mm/5. 91*3. 27*2. 17inchl*W*H. Suitable for airport, measuring device, sensor, small terminal, button box, signal chassis, subway station, communication junction box and other equipment.
6. uxcell #ad
Uxcell 200x120x75mm/7.87x4.72x2.95inch Watertight Electronic ABS Plastic DIY Junction Project Box Enclosure Case Outdoor/Indoor with Clear Cover #aduxcell #ad
- Suitable for airport, sensor, measuring device, signal chassis, small terminal, button box, subway station, communication junction box and other equipment.
Inner size: 192*113*70mm/7. 56*4. 45*2. 76inchl*W*H. Waterproof: ip65; certification: CE, RoHS. Outer size: 200*120*75mm/7. 87*4. 72*2. 95inchl*W*H. Package content: 1 x Junction Box, Some Screws;.
7. Karlsson Robotics #ad
Karlsson Robotics Arduino Project Enclosure #adKarlsson Robotics #ad
- Has a snap-in compartment in the back for accessing switches or connections or battery access. Allows you to easily enclose your Arduino main board, Arduino Mega, or some of the other board that fits the Arduino foot print. Has room internally for an Arduino and a shield.