As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Garmin #ad
3.5" GPS Fishfinder with Chirp Traditional Transducer, Garmin 010-01550-00 Striker 4 with Transducer #adGarmin #ad
- Chirp sonar sends a continuous sweep of frequencies which provides a wider range of information; Chirp Sonar is able to create crisper fish arches with better target separation. Built in flasher: view your sonar data in the classic flasher format; Ideal for ice fishing or vertical jigging.
The power of simple offers a keyed interface with dedicated buttons; The device is easy to use and easy to install; Available in 3.
5, 5 and 7 inch display sizes; Water rating IPX7. Display size: 1. 9 x 2. 9 inches 4. 9 x 7. 3 centimeter; 3. 5 inches diagonal 8. 7 centimeter. Clear vu scanning sonar shows you more of what is in the water around your boat; This high frequency sonar gives near photographic images with detailed representations of objects, structure and fish.
Waypoint map: use the way point map to easily view, mark and navigate to locations such as brush piles, 600 feet freshwater, stumps and docks; Maximum depth 1, 750 feet saltwater; Current draw at 12 volt: 0.23 ampere.
|Warranty||1-year limited warranty|
2. Garmin #ad
Garmin Striker Plus 4 with Dual-Beam transducer, 010-01870-00 #adGarmin #ad
- Includes dual-beam transducer with Garmin Chirp traditional sonar for crystal-clear images and remarkable target separation. Rugged design for every fishing environment. Frequencies supported: traditional: 50/77/83/200 kHz, Transmit power: 200 W RMS.
Built-in gps lets you mark waypoints, create routes and view boat’s speed. Bright, sunlight-readable 4. 3” display and intuitive user interface. Built-in garmin quickdraw contours mapping software lets you create and store maps with 1’ contours for up to 2 million acres.
3. Garmin #ad
Garmin Striker Plus 5cv with Transducer, 5" GPS Fishfinder with CHIRP Traditional and ClearVu Scanning Sonar Transducer and Built In Quickdraw Contours Mapping Software #adGarmin #ad
- Built-in gps lets you mark waypoints, create routes and view boat’s speed. Built-in garmin quickdraw contours mapping software lets you create and store maps with 1’ contours for up to 2 million acres. Display resolution: 800 x 480 pixels.
Bright, sunlight-readable 5” display and intuitive user interface. Frequencies supported : Traditional: 50/77/200 kHz. Rugged design for every fishing environment. Includes transducer for built-in Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar.
|Warranty||1-year limited warranty|
4. HawkEye #ad
HawkEye DT1B DepthTrax 1B #adHawkEye #ad
- Shootthru sonar technology allows for depth readings through solid fiberglass hulls and up to 1/8-inch aluminum hulls. 3-stage advanced warning system clearly signals an alarm condition with an audible alarm, an ultra bright red LED warning light and LCD alarm indicators.
Delivers uninterrupted depth readings from 2. 5 to 600 feet on the largest display available on an In-Dash Depth Sounder up to 60 mph.
No glare, polarized lcd icon display with storage sun cover allows for spot free viewing with or without sunglasses; Algorithmic programming significantly reduces false readings and produces unmatched precision. Hawkeye products are manufactured both in the USA and overseas using technology designed and developed with American ingenuity.
|Manufacturer||NorCross Marine Products #ad|
|Warranty||2 Year Limited|
5. Lowrance #ad
4-inch Fish Finder with Bullet Skimmer Transducer, Gray, One Size, Lowrance HOOK2 4X #adLowrance #ad
- Transducer included: the included Bullet Skimmer transducer gives you traditional 2-D sonar fish arch views. Wider sonar coverage: the hook2 4x offers a wide-angle sonar cone giving you double the coverage of traditional fish finders.
Easy to use: the lowrance hook2 4x fish finder features auto-tuning sonar and phone-like menus giving you more time to spend fishing and less time dealing with settings. Easy setup: a single transducer can be mounted on the transom, inside the hull, on the trolling motor or through a scupper hole.
6. Humminbird #ad
Humminbird 410200-1 HELIX 5 DI G2 FIshfinder #adHumminbird #ad
- Keypad control interface X-Press menu system. 5-inch color WVGA Display. Switchfire sonar to take command of how your sonar returns appear. Down imaging for a clear view of what's happening below your boat. Dual beam plus sonar - two beams combine for great detail and a generous coverage area.
7. Humminbird #ad
Humminbird 410210-1 HELIX 5 CHIRP GPS G2 Fish finder #adHumminbird #ad
- Precision internal GPS Chart plotting with built-in Anima cartography. Power draw : 615 mA. Target separation - 2. 5 inches. Power output rms : 500 Watts. Chirp dual beam plus sonar. 5-inch color WVGA Display. Micro sd card slot for optional maps or for saving waypoints.
8. Phiradar #ad
JOYWEE FF688C 3.5" Phiradar Color LCD Boat Fish Finder 200KHz/83KHz Dual Sonar Frequency 300M Detection Muti-Language Auto Zoom #adPhiradar #ad
- Display type: 3. 5" 18bit tft v320xh240 sunlight readable. Clear fish icon. Multi-language menu settings english / finnish / chinese / greek / Swedish / Korean / Dutch / Japanese / Russian/ French / German / Polish / Italian / Spanish / Danish.
Big/small fish identification and fish depth indicator. Battery strength indicator. 800 watts maximum output power; 100 watts RMS power. Audible fish and depth alarm, depth alarm 3-99ft. Stop chart" at any time.
200khz/83khz duel beam sonar frequency. Depth compensation. 100 levels of sensitivity setting and multi-level depth range. Auto zoom bottom tracking and quick manual zoom. Display different bottom grass, sand, rock in the sea.
Bottom contour and water temperature indicator. Depth reading from 1. 8 to 984ft 06-300m in 1/10th precision. Perfect for ocean, lake fishing, river, etc. This amazing fish finder is specially designed for amateur and professional fishermen to find fish location, depth and bottom contour of water, river, perfect to be used in the sea, lake and fantastic for detecting schools of fish in any particular area.
9. LUCKY #ad
LUCKY Handheld Fish Finder Portable Fishing Kayak Fishfinder Fish Depth Finder Fishing Gear with Sonar Transducer and LCD Display #adLUCKY #ad
- Small portable fish finder with powerful functions: 5 modes sensitivity options; battery save mode; backlight mode; fish and fish school alarm. Fish finder portable design gives you another option to hang it around neck. The fishing sonar sensor is with 25 ft cable and removable transducer float.
Fishes and bottom contour readout: lucky fish finder portable detects and displays water depth, approximate fish location, short & tall weeds, sand & rocks on bottom. Any questions before or after purchase, please feel free to contact us via Amazon message response within 24 hours every day online.
It will be one of your best fishing kayak accessories. The detection of depth range is from 3ft1m to 328ft 100m below fishing sonar transducer. Open battery save mode can be working even longer.
Warranty policy: we offer 12 months warranty for lucky fish finder portable. The kayak fish finder suits for variety fishes fishing environments: It can be used for off shore fishing, kayak fishing, lake fishing, ice fishing, sea fishing and so on. The water depth can be shown either in feet or meter. You can also use handheld fish finder on the moving kayak with speed below 5mph. Normally fishing depth finder supports 4-5 hours continuous working with brand new batteries.
10. Humminbird #ad
4000 Watts, Humminbird 410190-1 Helix 5 Series Sonar G2 Fishfinder System #adHumminbird #ad
- Power input = 108-20 vdc voltage direct current. 4000 watts pTP power output. Power draw = 650 ma milliamps. 5-inch color WVGA Display. Dual beam pLUS Sonar.