As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ELEGOO #ad
ELEGOO UNO Project Super Starter Kit with Tutorial and UNO R3 Compatible with Arduino IDE #adELEGOO #ad
- Free pdf tutorialmore than 22 lessons and clear listing in a nice package. Lcd1602 module with pin header not need to be soldered by yourself. This is the upgraded starter kits with power supply module, 9V battery with dc.
The most economical kit based on Arduino platform to starting programming for those beginners who are interested. 100% compatible with arduino uno r3, MEGA 2560 R3, NANO. High quality kite with uno r3.
2. ELEGOO #ad
ELEGOO Mega 2560 Project The Most Complete Ultimate Starter Kit w/Tutorial Compatible with Arduino IDE #adELEGOO #ad
- We have always cared about the customer experience and improve the product function details. The mega2560 complete starter kit with more than 200pcs components, premium quality and 100% Compatible with Arduino IDE.
Nice package with clear listing and surprise including a nice small box to keep the widget such as LED, diodes, buttons, IC, etc. Free pdf tutorial in the cd more than 35 lessons. Lcd1602 module and gy-521 sensor module with pin header no need to solder by yourself.
3. OSOYOO #ad
How to Code | Educational Coding for Kids Teens Adults, OSOYOO IoT Wooden House Learner Kit for Arduino MEGA2560 | Electronic kit STEM Set for Learning Internet of Things, Mechanical Building #adOSOYOO #ad
- Intelligent & fun system for beginners & professionals: perfect intro to programmable electronic and ioT robotics. Includes a 19 lesson tutorial that will take young boys and girls from amateurs to experts while they play. Best diy internet of things value pack for early learners: this gift bundle includes everything you need to build & engineer your iot home kit: wooden house model, micro servo motor, Buzzer, 1602 I2C LCD Module, one-channel relay, Ultrasonic, PIR Motion.
Our simple to follow guide takes you and your child on a journey from building a simple ‘hello World!’ program to a complex fully functional smart home with a RFID door switch, Ultrasonic distance detection and more! Wifi programming and control: the internet of things simply means connecting devices to the internet and other network connected devices, motion, allowing you to control them from your web browser, smartphone and more.
Sensor set includes: photosensitive, & sound detection modules, rfid, led, mega IoT Extension Board, OSOYOO MEGA2560 Board, Gas, Cables, Temperature & Humidity, & More.
Essentially, it allows you to take any device with an on/off switch and connect it to the internet, which allows you control over your home and devices from almost anywhere in the world. Steam curriculum built for the classroom or home: great for any skill level — whether you’re a pro or beginner. With dedication and a bit of practice you’ll feel like an expert in no time! Our easy to follow guide will walk you through setting up temperature and humidity detection, control of a servo motor, RFID entry, and so much more — right in your web browser. Our mega iot extension Board supports XH2.
4. KEYESTUDIO #ad
KEYESTUDIO Microbit Components Starter Kit for BBC Micro:bit Accessories STEM Kit Coding for Kids Beginners #adKEYESTUDIO #ad
- All boards are well packed after function, voltage, current testing, Technical support is available via email or message. Micro bit controller is only half size of a credit card, and onboard comes with Bluetooth, three buttons, electronic compass, accelerometer, 5 x 5 LED dot matrix, mainly used for teens programming education.
Each sensor is packaged individually and then hold in a beautiful plastic box with compartments, it must be the best gift for your children, your friends and electric newbies or hobbyists.
Specially designed this starter kit which includes common used resistors, LEDs, sensors, LED segment display and more to get you started 18 interesting projects at least. Step by step to explain how to use in our wiki page. We have detailed tutorial included introduction, driver installation, test code, wiring diagram, Example Projects.
5. KEYESTUDIO #ad
Sensor Breakout Board,i2c LCD,OLED Display,Gas Sensor,Water Level,Relay etc. with Tutorials Coding for Kids Teens Adults, KEYESTUDIO 45 Sensors Starter Kit with microbit Board for BBC Microbit #adKEYESTUDIO #ad
- This microbit kit has many parts that there is basically no limit to what you can build, easy to use. You can make different fun projects such as Ultrasonic Ranging, Fire Alarm, Play Music, Pressure Detection, LCD dispaly and so on.
Technical support is always available! Each project has circuit diagram and verified code. Bbc micro:bit development board is included! contains 45 kinds of sensors like led lights, etc. All projects code can be found on web tutorials as well.
And usb cable, i2c lcd, temperature sensor, PIR motion sensor, sound sensor, jumper wires for microbit connection. This 45 sensor kit has everything you need to start a project for all beginners or students learning about electronics and coding. Perfect for 10 years or older! excellent pdf tutorials provided, 45 projects with detailed guidance, work with the microbit software.
6. EF ELECFREAKS #ad
Elecfreaks microbit Smart Home Kit for Kid Basic Coding Learning Kit for Micro:bit Beginners and Kids with Guidance ManualWithout Micro: bit #adEF ELECFREAKS #ad
- You can use it to creat many different case such as smart fan, voice-activated lights, auto windows and more. It is available for use when being plugged, motor, sound sensor, crash sensor, servo, we selected executed components commonly used at home as temperature sensor, act to connect limitless creativity with different sensors! Compinentsfor this microbit kit, rainbow LED and more.
Fun caseyou can build scene like windowsill, wardrobe and fish tank, create yourself smart sweet home and programming to intelligently driving them using micro:bit.
About smart home kitelecfreaks smart home kit is a product about smart home project base on micro:bit which is developed by ELECFREAK.
7. Unknown #ad
1000s of Educational Engineering and Computer Coding Activities, Hands-on Technology Learning Fun for Kids, Makey Makey an Invention Kit for Everyone from JoyLabz, Ages 8 and Up, STEM Toy #adUnknown #ad
- Stem fun for all: no matter if your child is a budding engineer, joylabz invention kit will bring out their creativity in unique and fun ways. With set up in seconds, clip, and Chromebook. About joylabz: we believe that everyone is creative, inventive, and imaginative.
With thousands of possibilities to build, interact, computer wiz, or amateur inventor, and inspire, Makey Makey is the perfect science gift for ages 8 and up!. We believe that everyone can create the future and change the world.
No software to install. Connect to the world: turn bananas into touchpads! Craft your own video game controller! Make musical circuits with items around the house! Makey Makey extends beyond the screen and brings engineering and coding concepts to life in exciting new ways.
1000s of possibilities: a guaranteed boredom buster. Works with mac, your kid can dive right into inventing, and play! No programming knowledge needed or cumbersome software installation. Easy setup: just plug, windows, whether at home or in the classroom. So we have dedicated our lives to making easy-to-use invention kits. If you can imagine it, you can make it! Unlike other electronic toys, the possibilities for experiments and creations are limitless.
|Manufacturer||Joylabz, LLC #ad|
8. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Hasbro Gaming Mouse Trap Board Game For Kids Ages 6 and Up Amazon Exclusive #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Fun and exciting kids' board game: Scurry to the finish. Build the mouse trap: take turns building the Mouse Trap while moving around the gameboard.
Classic mouse trap gameplay: do you remember playing the Mouse Trap game when you were a child. Don't get trapped: try to be the last uncaptured mouse on the Mouse Trap gameboard to win.
Game for 2 to 4 players: this fun board game is for 2 to 4 players; it's a great game for boys and girls ages 6 and up. Use the trap to capture opponents' mice. This fun kids' board game challenges players to get their mouse around the game board without getting trapped. Introduce your kids to classic Mouse Trap gameplay.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
9. KEYESTUDIO #ad
KEYESTUDIO Basic Starter Kit for BBC Micro bit, Motion Detection, LED Display Coding for Kids Teens + Battery Holder & USB Cable for Microbit, Graphical Programming Built-in Bluetooth Compass #adKEYESTUDIO #ad
- Micro:bit is a great platform to start, you code visually with blocks and that prevents a lot of naive syntax errors. It has a led matrix, compass, which makes it easy to reprogram as smartwatch, accelerometer and BLE, logging platform, gesture controller, or app controlled things.
Technical support: connection diagram, Sample Code, Using Method and Resources are provided in our wiki page. Battery holder with On-Off switch to power the micro bit which is very convenient for controlling. Technical support is available via email or message. Bbc micro:bit Development Board is included.
10. Tanoshi #ad
32 GB, 10.1" HD Display, Blue, Tanoshi 2-in-1 Computer for Kids ages 6-12, Detachable Keyboard #adTanoshi #ad
- Kids coding apps pre-loaded. Google docs & sheets pre-loaded - so kids can conveniently do their homework. 101" hd detachable touchscreen tablet + keyboard with free parental controls - approve or deny apps, set to automatically turn off at bedtime, see how much time your child is spending on apps, and more.
All from your smartphone! Note: the tanoshi 2-in-1 is now compatible with Zoom & Google Meet. Access to 3 million+ apps in the Google Play Store.
|Manufacturer||Tanoshi Inc. #ad|