As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Arduino #ad
Arduino UNO WiFi REV2 ABX00021 #adArduino #ad
- The easiest way to build a connected Arduino project. Includes a 6 axis accelerometer/gyroscope and temperature sensor to accurately measure movement: make step counters, fall sensors, door opening alarms, etc. Works for wifi and Bluetooth Low Energy applications.
Ideal for iot internet of things industries such as automotive, smart home projects, consumer electronics, agriculture, or logging data. Safe wireless connection to the Internet thanks to its onboard cryptochip. Communicate directly with your phone or tablet via BLE: send sensor information or build a remote controlled robot! .
2. ARCELI #ad
ARCELI ESP-12E ESP8266 UART WiFi Wireless Shield Compatible with Arduino UNO R3 #adARCELI #ad
- It leads to a wifi module power supply / service interface to facilitate developers to extend the power supply and maintenance.
Standard pin interface to achieve full compatibility with the pitch Arduino Uno, Mega and so on. Unless the standard size arduino, such as Nano, Mini. Onboard esp8266-12 stable industrial grade serial WiFi module, using an enhanced PCB antenna, signal better.
3. 3v power supply using advanced chip with the official expansion board power chip CC3000 same, so 3. 3v arduino board provided more accurate, so ESP8266 as official cc3000 chip work as normal, there is no gap.
3. Arduino #ad
Arduino Ethernet Shield 2 A000024 #adArduino #ad
- Rich collection of examples: browse the Internet, make a tiny web server, and send data to a cloud with little coding effort. It is true plug and play! No extra power needed, gets it from your Arduino board. Expansion shield to bring your Arduino board online with simple-yet-reliable communication libraries, supporting TCP and UDP protocols.
Use its micro-sd card slot to store sensor information, serve files to 8 simultaneously connected devices, or log traffic. Stackable: other shields can be stacked on top of it adding new functionalities to your projects.
4. Qunqi #ad
Qunqi Smart Electronics ESP-12E WeMos D1 WiFi uno Based ESP8266 Shield for arduino Compatible #adQunqi #ad
- Based on esp-8266EX. 11 x i / o pins, 1 x ADC pin. Compatible IDE. Maximum input voltage 24V. Support OTA wireless uploading.
5. Cytron Technologies #ad
WROOM-02 Expansion WiFi Shield for Arduino, Cytron ESP8266 #adCytron Technologies #ad
- Integrated tr switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network. The shield come preassembled with esp8266-12WROOM-02 module which offers WiFi connection to your Arduino board or project.
Support wi-fi direct P2P, soft-AP. Seperate 3. 3v voltage regulator for WROOM-02 module, 500mA max output. Integrated plls, regulators, DCXO and power management units.
6. KEYESTUDIO #ad
KEYESTUDIO 3.3V 2Pcs ESP8266 ESP-01 ESP01 WiFi Wireless Serial Transceiver Receiver Module Starter Kit for Arduino for Uno R3 Raspberry Pi Project #adKEYESTUDIO #ad
- Contains a self-calibrated RF allowing it to work under all operating conditions, and requires no external RF parts. Supports apsd for voIP applications and Bluetooth co-existance interfaces.
Run out of the box that just simply hook this up to your Arduin device and get about as much WiFi-ability as a WiFi Shield offers. Keyestudio esp8266 wifi module can easily give any microcontroller access to your WiFi network.
7. SunFounder #ad
SunFounder Ethernet Shield W5100 Compatible with Arduino UNO R3 Mega 2560 1280 A057 #adSunFounder #ad
- Can be used as server or client. It adds a micro-sd card slot, which can be used to store files for serving over the network. Directly plug puzzle board, no soldering required.
It is directly compatible with Arduino official Ethernet Library. With this ethernet shield, Compatible with Arduino board can be used to connect to internet.
|Part Number||FBA_DE W5100|
8. Arduino #ad
Arduino MKR ETH Shield ASX00006 #adArduino #ad
- Expansion shield to bring your arduino board online with simple-yet-reliable communication libraries, supporting TCP and UDP protocols over an Ethernet cable. It is true plug and play! No extra power needed, gets it from your Arduino board.
Stackable: other shields can be stacked on top of it adding new functionalities to your projects. Rich collection of examples: browse the Internet, make a tiny web server, and send data to a cloud with little coding effort. Use its micro-sd card slot to store sensor information, serve files to 8 simultaneously connected devices, or log traffic.
9. DFROBOT #ad
DFRobot 4 Channel Relay Shield for Arduino #adDFROBOT #ad
- It is commonly used to control anything over 5V such as lamps, water pumps and garage doors. Compatible with Arduino UNO Rev3. This relay shield for arduino acts like a switch.
This relay shield is an ideal solution for home automation and robotics applications. Each relay has its own test button to test the connection.
10. YIOVVOM #ad
YIOVVOM 1 PCS Wemos D1 R2 Mini Arduino Uno WiFi Development Board on Arduino Compatible WiFi Wireless Shield for ESP8266 ESP-12E #adYIOVVOM #ad
- This arduino motor shield is based on the ESP-8266EX. Support ota wireless uploadprogram, network: 802. 11 b/g/n, i / o: 11, 11 digital i/o pins, flash: 4mb, 1 analog input pin, All IO operating level of 3.
3v, 5v withstand instantly. Operating voltage: 3. 3v, input voltage: 6-24V. Arduino prototype shield and arduino Compatible which you can use it on Arduino IDE and faster transfer rates. This package includes 1 piece D1 R2 WiFi Development Board with a box.