As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PNY #ad
SSD7CS900-120-RB, PNY CS900 120GB 3D NAND 2.5" SATA III Internal Solid State Drive SSD #adPNY #ad
- Write speeds. Backwards compatible with SATA II 3GB/s. Superior performance as compared to traditional hard drives HDD. Ultra-low power consumption.
Exceptional performance offering up to 515MB/s seq. Read and 490MB/s seq. Upgrade your laptop or desktop computer and feel the difference with super-fast OS Boot times and application loads.
|Warranty||3 year warranty|
2. Kingston #ad
HDD Replacement for Increase Performance , Black, Kingston 120GB A400 SATA 3 2.5" Internal SSD SA400S37/120G #adKingston #ad
- Use windows disk management tool, or MacOS Disk Utility app, or Linux compatible disk partition utility to initialize and format new SSD.
Fast start up, loading and file transfers. Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement. Dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system.
Ssd must be initialized and formatted to enable host computer and applications to access the drive. Fresh install operating system from distribution media to SSD, or use data cloning software to migrate data from source drive to SSD. More reliable and durable than a hard drive.
|Manufacturer||Kingston Technology #ad|
|Warranty||Limited 3 Year|
3. Western Digital #ad
Up to 550 MB/s, SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm, WDS120G2G0A, Western Digital 120GB WD Green Internal PC SSD Solid State Drive #adWestern Digital #ad
- Shock-resistant and wD F. I. T. Lab certified for compatibility and reliability. Ultra low power-draw so you can use your laptop PC for longer periods of time. Includes a 3-year limited warranty so upgrading your storage is worry-free.
The free, downloadable wD SSD Dashboard* lets you easily monitor the status of your drive. Slc single-level cell caching boosts write performance to quickly perform everyday tasks.
|Brand||Western Digital #ad|
|Manufacturer||Western Digital #ad|
|Warranty||3-year limited manufacturer|
4. INLAND #ad
Inland Professional 120GB SSD 3D NAND SATA III 6Gb/s 2.5" 7mm Internal Solid State Drive 120GB #adINLAND #ad
- Ideal for mainstream PCs, laptops and ultra books for personal, gaming and business use. Sata iii 6gb/s interface, shutdown, faster boot-up, application loading and file transfer. No overheat, No noise. Sequential read/write speed up to 520mb/s and 410mb/s respectively; Random Read/Write 4K: up to 38k and 80k IOPS respectively.
Performance may vary based on system hardware and configuration. 3d tlc nand flash, vibration, resistant to shock, and movement. Ssd capacity 120gb. 3 year limited Parts and Labor Warranty.
5. TEAMGROUP #ad
TEAMGROUP GX2 1TB 3D NAND TLC 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal Solid State Drive SSD Read Speed up to 530 MB/s Compatible with Laptop & PC Desktop T253X2001T0C101 #adTEAMGROUP #ad
- Best selection for pc and laptop upgrade. Low power consumption for longer use - supports a new generation of power saving technology: DevSleep Device Sleep Mode. Features ultra-low power consumption, which turns off the power of the SATA interface when the computer goes into standby mode.
Free technical support and Customer Service on TEAMGROUP official website. Warranty: 3-year or tbw terabytes written limited warranty. Saves more battery power and extends battery life.
Absolutely the best product to replace the traditional hard drive. 4 times faster than hdd - with great performance and ultra-fast read and write speed, GX2 solid state drive is 4 times faster than the traditional hard drive.
It also provides lower power consumption and a quiet operation experience. Read/write speed up to 530/480 MB/s which offers more efficient data transferring performance. It speeds up boot time, shutdown time and the response time of applications. High efficiency performance - uses sata iii 6gb/s transfer interface. Trustworthy and reliable - with garbage collection, GX2 SSD ensures operational efficiency, wear-leveling technology, and trim functions, S. M. A.
|Warranty||Warranty: 3-year or TBW (Terabytes Written) limited warranty. Free Technical Support and Customer Service on TEAMGROUP official website. Definition and conditions of TBW are based on the JEDEC standard.|
6. SP #ad
SP 256GB SSD 3D NAND A55 SLC Cache Performance Boost SATA III 2.5" 7mm 0.28" Internal Solid State Drive SP256GBSS3A55S25 #adSP #ad
- 7mm slim design suitable for Ultrabooks and Ultra-slim notebooks. 3d nand flash are applied to deliver high transfer speeds.
Supports trim command, garbage collection technology, RAID, and ECC Error Checking & Correction to provide the optimized performance and enhanced reliability. Remarkable transfer speeds that enable faster bootup and improved overall system performance.
3-year limited warranty. Please register your product via SP official website to get the complete manufacturer warranty services, product support and more. The advanced slc Cache Technology allows performance boost and longer lifespan.
|Manufacturer||Silicon Power #ad|
7. SanDisk #ad
Up to 535 MB/s, SATA III 6 Gb/s, SDSSDA-1T00-G26, 2.5"/7mm, SanDisk SSD PLUS 1TB Internal SSD #adSanDisk #ad
- Compatible Devices: Desktop. The perfect balance of performance and reliability. Read/write speeds of up to 535mb/s/450mb/s based on internal testing; Performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application.
Boosts burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads. Shock resistant for proven durability: even if you drop your computer shock resistant up to 1500G and vibration resistant 5gRMS, 7 800 HZ, 10 2000 HZ/4.
9 grms, temperature from 0 degrees Celsius to 70 degrees Celsius. Easy upgrade for faster boot up, shutdown, application load and response As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2. 5” hard drive; based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMrark vantage scores. 3 year limited manufacturer warranty. Order with your alexa enabled device; Just ask 'Alexa, order SanDisk microSD'.
|Manufacturer||Western Digital Technologies Inc. #ad|
8. LEVEN #ad
Retail 1 Pack, LEVEN SSD 128GB 3D NAND TLC SATA III Internal Solid State Drive, Compatible with Laptop & PC Desktop, up to 550MB/s, JS600SSD128GB, 6 Gb/s, 2.5 inch /7mm 0.28" #adLEVEN #ad
- Note: the actual available capacity of our solid state disk is a little smaller than we listed due to the different calculations between computers and manufacturers. Warranty: 3 years warranty provided by the manufacturer from the date of purchase.
Enjoy the long and trustworthy quality of LEVEN JS-300 SSD. The mtbf mean time between failures of JS-300 SSD is 2 Million Hours. 1 gb = 1, 000 kb. More choices: leven provides all kinds of capacities to meet your needs: 128GB, 512GB, 256GB, 1TB, or 2TB.
Take your pick. More reliable: a solid state design is a more durable and reliable alternative to a traditional hard drive. More efficient: sequential read speeds up to 550MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 430MB/s. No moving parts, less risk. 1 gb = 1, 000 kb. Computer: 1 mb = 1, 024 mb / manufacturer: 1 MB = 1, 024 KB.
9. HYUNDAI #ad
Hyundai | 120GB SSD | SATA III, 3D NAND | 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive for PC 120GB SSD #adHYUNDAI #ad
- Over 90 times more energy efficient than a typical hard drive. Features ultra-fast read and write speeds, guarantees quicker system boot ups, ensures faster launching of programs and applications and a more responsive system.
It boasts noiseless operation, and overall, shock and vibration-resistance, a more durable storage option. Designed to handle multiple tasks and run resource-heavy programs and applications, without any decrease in speed and performance. 5 year limited Warranty.
|Manufacturer||Hyundai Technology #ad|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited Warranty|
10. SanDisk #ad
SATA III 6 Gb/s, Up to 530 MB/s, SanDisk SSD PLUS 120GB Internal SSD, SDSSDA-120G-G27, 2.5"/7mm #adSanDisk #ad
- 3 year limited manufacturer warranty. The perfect balance of performance and reliability. Shock resistant for proven durability even if you drop your computer shock resistant up to 1500G and vibration resistant 5gRMS, 10 to 2000 Hertz /4.
9 grms, 7 to 800 hertz, temperature from 0 degrees Celsius to 70 degrees Celsius. Boosts burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads.
Read/write speeds of up to 530mb/s/400mb/s Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application. Easy upgrade for faster boot up, shutdown, application load and response As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2. 5 inch hard drive; based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMark Vantage scores.
|Manufacturer||Western Digital Technologies Inc. #ad|